A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ – Washington – Yakima
Welcome to Bricks 4 Kidz! We are excited to be serving the families of Central Washington.
There are many educational, developmental and social benefits to the Bricks 4 Kidz approach to learning through play…including:
- Fine motor skills are developed as children sort and assemble small bricks, axles, gears and bushings.
- Organizational skills are developed by using our labeled project kits. This skill transfers into every area of life; at school, home, or in the workplace. Children are most efficient when they can quickly and easily access the materials they need to complete a task.
- Students retain more when lessons are delivered in the context of something that interests them such as playing with LEGO Bricks!
- Hands-on classes engage visual, auditory and kinesthetic learning styles.
- Students gain practice following step-by-step directions to complete a task. This is especially valuable for children with attention-deficit challenges.
- Completing a model nurtures process-oriented thinking and abstract thought, challenging students to envision the project before it is complete.
- Social-emotional skills such as patience, communication and cooperation are exercised in the process of completing a build.
- Working to complete a project develops goal-oriented persistence.
Bricks 4 Kidz….we learn, we build, we play!
Click Here to enroll.