We are making these changes to better explain our privacy practices to you and to reflect changes required by the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This includes more information about how we collect, use, and share any personal information you may give to us. We have reworded some content, and added details with the objective of making our practices easy for our customers to understand.
Notable updates include:
|●||Greater Transparency. The new policy will provide more detailed explanations of what personal information we collect from you, how we collect it, what we do with it, and who we share your data with, including how we share information with advertisers and third parties;|
|●||More Control. We have new settings that will give you more choices about how you may share and control the information you give to us. The new policy will also outline specific steps you may take to ask us to stop or limit using the data we have about you.|
- Credit Card Information
What we do with the information we gather. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We will use your contact details (name, address and phone number) to identify you within our system, contact you and locate services that we provide that are close to your location.
- We will use your email to communicate with you, to market offering and for your system login
- Profile information is transferred to Credit Card processors as required by processors. Credit Card our site collects are transferred directly to Credit Card processors. In addition, we use payment data and history in parents’ profiles.
- Student information (Name, Enrollment History, Birthdate and Gender) will be used for class rosters and marketing to parents age appropriate curriculum and birthday event reminders.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Save user preferences and settings
- Customize the content for individual users
- Track session information (for example, determining if you are logged in or have visited before)
- Facilitate and enhance your interaction with the contents of the website.
We may also use methods such as Google Analytics to track usage of our websites so that we can continue to improve them.
You may choose autonomized your personal information in the following ways:
- Call at 904-824-3133 (US)
- Email request email@example.com
Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM ET.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the US Privacy Act of 1974, the Canadian Privacy Act of 1985 and the Data Protection Act 1998 or in accordance with the privacy laws in your respective country. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the corporate office located at 701 Market Street, Suite 113, St. Augustine Florida 32095. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our Pleased Participants
"My son learned how to make his favorite dinosaur as a LEGO® robot at a party! He loves to go to Bricks 4 Kidz after-school classes now"
— Miranda K.Jacksonville, FL
We Learn, We Build, We Play with LEGO® Bricks
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these programs or this web site.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.