About Bricks 4 Kidz
Bricks 4 Kidz® is devoted to providing an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, and we play with LEGO® Bricks. Classes are designed to teach the fundamentals of S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education, built around our proprietary model plans, inspired by engineers and architects. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+, including:
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- Week-Long Summer Camps
- Birthday Parties
- In-school Workshops
- Pre-School Classes
- Kidz Night Out
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide kids with the opportunity to solve problems and develop an appreciation for how things work, while having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore all four of the S.T.E.M. concepts; science, technology, engineering and math
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Our Valued Customers
"My son learned how to make his favorite dinosaur as a LEGO® robot at a party! He loves to go to Bricks 4 Kidz after-school classes now"
— Miranda K.Jacksonville, FL
We Learn, We Build, We Play with LEGO® Bricks
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these programs or this web site.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.