A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ – California – Stockton
Bricks 4 Kidz® is very excited to be in the Stockton area. We look forward to providing you and your children with a variety of new programs for some fun constructive learning.
Bricks 4 Kidz® programs include many educational and social benefits:
- Math and science concepts
- Engineering and architecture principles
- Improved self esteem through problem solving and project completion
- Enhanced dexterity and fine motor skills
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork, and communication
- Teach important classroom behavior by listening and following instructionsOur programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. Designed and created by teachers, architects and engineering professionals, our hands-on curriculum introduces children ages 3–13+ to concepts of engineering, architecture and mechanics using LEGO® bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence. Our curriculum is based around the areas of STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Our one hour weekly classes explore these areas using LEGO® bricks as the instrument for learning. Participants build a new project each week. Problem solving and critical thinking skill are developed while creativity and self-confidence is encouraged. We offer classes throughout the year and provide all necessary materials for students to work with in a lab-type setting. Classes are taught in 4-8 week sessions for one hour each week.We look forward to seeing you in class!
Click Here to enroll.