SIGN UP NOW! FUN EDUCATIONAL CAMPS!
2016 CAMPS: (Descriptions Below)
>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE TO ENROLL <<<<<<<
CAMP schedule CLICK HERE >>> Spring Break & Summer Camp Schedule 2016
General Camp Information:
- Camps have Morning (AM) and Afternoon (PM) Sessions – 3 hour sessions
- Most Camps are Monday – Thursday, unless indicated as a 3 or 5 day Camp.
- ALL AM Sessions are from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon
- ALL PM Session are from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (except Jr Engineers camp 1:30 – 4:00pm)
- Campers should bring a mid-morning / mid-afternoon snack each day (Sorry, but NO PEANUTS OR NUT PRODUCTS)
- Full Day Sessions are from 9:00 AM to 4 PM, Camper will need to bring a Sack Lunch each day(Sorry, but NO PEANUTS OR NUT PRODUCTS ALLOWED)
All Campers receive a mini-figure, backpack and other fun goodies to take home on the last day of camp. (Excludes 1 day campers)
2016 SUMMER CAMPS
- Jr. Engineers Camp “PLANES, TRAINS & AUTOMOBILES”: Ages 4.5 – 6.5 Designed for kids ages 4.5 to 6.5 this camp is great for the beginner builder. Our theme “Planes, Trains, & Automobiles” is a mix of building working vehicles with LEGO bricks, tech bricks, motors and battery packs. Kids will learn to read model plans, build a variety of motorized and non-motorized models. Fun, yet educational, this camp will reinforce counting; number recognition, fine motor skills, and your vehicle lover will LOVE building vehicles that really work!
- Star & Galaxy Wars Camp: Age 6.5 – 11 In this Star Wars inspired Camp, your missions are NOT impossible! Using LEGO bricks, motors, and battery packs, join us everyday as we complete our training missions and earn our badges to ultimately become Jedi Knights!
- NEW!! Ninja Go Spinning Camp: Ages 6 – 11 LEGO Ninjago fans will spin with excitement in this action packed camp! Come build motorized models, including spinners, using Bricks 4 Kidz Model Kits. Enter the Spinjitzu tournament, build cool models, battle with your minifigures, customize battle arenas, tools, and more! As we learn, build and play with LEGO bricks.
- NEW!! Let’s Build 4 Camp: (Ages 6 – 11) Every year we create a NEW Let’s Build Camp. Each year the camps are unique and different, so even though the name is the same it’s all new builds, and every day is a new theme! Fun & exciting and our LET’s build camp focuses on a different theme every day! This year, our 4 day theme includes model builds from “Emmet’s World” from the LEGO Movie day, Teenage Ninja Turtle Day, our fun Classic Arcade Game Day, and our surprise day! Kids will love the fun of building, building, building and all the different themes!
- Mining & Crafting: Age 7 – 11 Years Based on the popular Minecraft game, kids will have lots of fun and use their creativity, to experience the world of Minecraft with LEGO® bricks, as we bring Minecrafting out of the digital world! Kids will start by crafting their shelters and some of the mobs, critters and tools using LEGO® bricks. Students will face new crafting challenges each day, building models and key elements from the popular Minecraft game. , in this fun and engaging summer camp! No computers are used in this camp. Reserve your spot before this camp fills up FAST!
- Jr. Robotics Camp: Ages 8 – 13 Theme “A Walk on the Wild Side” Ages 8 + Build and program a Roaring Lion, a Hungry Alligator, and other wild creatures! The Bricks 4 Kidz Junior Robotics camp offers all the fun of building with LEGO bricks, PLUS the challenge of computer programming! Kids will learn to use drag-and-drop icon-based computer software to program their creations. The last day of camp, parents are invited to come view the students Robotic Zoo! This camp provides an introduction into the world of computer-programming and robotics that will equip children to succeed in a technology-based marketplace.
- *NEW* Advanced Jr. Robotics Camp: Ages 9 – 12This camp is designed for campers who have previous experience in Bricks 4 Kidz Jr. Robotics Classes or Camps, or experience with Robotic Software Programming. This is a fast paced camp, where students will plan, design, build and program a Robotic Neighborhood.! Students will use programming skills learned from previous Bricks 4 Kidz Camps and Classes, and build on previous programming skills. Parents will be invited on the last day to see what campers accomplished! If no previous experience, please enroll in Jr. Robotics.
- Movie Making Camp: Ages 9+ Light, cameras, LEGO action! Use LEGO bricks to tell YOUR story, complete with music, special effects and all your favorite LEGO mini-figure characters! In this unique and creative camp, students will plan, script, stage, shoot, and produce their own mini-movie using Stop Motion Animation. Working as a team, students will use LEGO components to build the set and props, then shoot their movie using a digital camera. Teams will use movie-making software to add special effects, titles, credits and more. When the movie is complete, campers will impress friends and family with a screening party on the last day of camp. Don’t miss your chance to be in the movies!
- NEW!!! Comic Crator Camp (Ages 8 -12) Explore the artistic form of comic book design as you learn to create your personalized edition. Create your own characters, develop story lines and incorporate pictures of actual sets, all designed with LEGO® Bricks! After creating various scenes, campers will snap pictures and upload them, utilizing a software program to create their very own, one of a kind comic book. Along with honing your story telling skills, this camp is sure to take your imagination to the next level. At the end of the week, campers will be provided with a digital copy of the comic book they created. So, how’s that for comic relief?
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks