BRICKS 4 KIDZ Tampa – Hillsborough County
Our enrichment programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique motorized creations, build art, explore imaginations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. With over 300 proprietary model plans designed by engineers, architects, and teachers, and grouped in exciting themes, such as Space Adventures, Amusement Park and Transportation Timeline, our programs cater to all ages and skill levels; from Duplo bricks to robotics, we offer classes for both the beginner and advanced LEGO® enthusiasts. Students participate in activities that are designed to trigger their lively imaginations, build self-confidence, and promote cooperation and teamwork.
WHAT WE OFFER!!
Mommy and Me Playdates (Please call Bricks 4 Kidz for Info)
Corporate Team Building (Please call Bricks 4 Kidz for Info)
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math, science, and art concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
- Explore imaginations!!
Click Here to enroll.