Looking for something different than the old run of the mill birthday parties? Why not have a Bricks 4 Kidz LEGO® Birthday Party? We can have your party at our Creativity Center or any other venue you choose. Although all of our parties revolve around LEGO® bricks, each party can be designed to incorporate a theme of your child’s liking! From LEGO® STAR WARS to LEGO® Ninjago to LEGO® Frozen, we do it all! All birthday parties will be planned by our Birthday Party Specialist, who will sit down with the birthday parent and design a party that is truly unique and has never been seen before! Call us today to find out more!
Birthday Party Days and Times
We host birthday parties at 10:00am – 12:00pm, 2:00pm – 4:00pm, and 6:00pm – 8:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Need another time for us to host your party? Call us at 813-545-4282 to see what we can do for you!
Deluxe Party Package for 10 Children (2 Hours) – $275
- Bricks 4 Kidz® Party Host
- Free play with our giant tub of LEGO® bricks
- Model build which you help choose from our extensive list
- Birthday child receives a Bricks 4 Kidz® T-shirt
- Extra child $8.00
Premiere Party Package for 15 Children (2 Hours ) – $325
Includes everything from the Deluxe Party Package plus:
- Mini-figure factory for all guests (all guests get to create their own personalize minifigures)!
The Workz Party Package for 20 Children (2 Hours) – $425
Includes everything from the Premiere Party Package plus:
- All party guests receive an additional party favor that is tied into theme of the party!
BIRTHDAY PARTY ADD-ONS!!!!!!
- Additional Time – 30 Minutes for $50
- Bricks 4 Kidz T-Shirt – $8
- Additional Children – $8
- Bricks 4 Kidz® Goody Bags – $5
- Minifigures – $4
- Themed Party Favors – Price Varies Depending On Theme
- Custom LEGO® Name Plate Sign – $150.00
Please complete the form below to book your Birthday Party or give us a call to inquire about availability at 813-545-4282
A Non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking to secure your date. Please arrive for your party no earlier than 30 minutes prior to party start time, unless previous arrangements have been made. Food, beverages, and paper goods for adult guests are the responsibility of the birthday child’s parents.
We do not have a lot of parking at the Creativity Center. However, the businesses around us are nice enough to allow us to use their parking during the times we host birthday parties, so there are plenty of places for your guests to park. DO NOT PARK ON THE STREET PLEASE. Please inform all guests to look our for the Bricks 4 Kidz Parking Signs in front of the Ticket Clinic.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks