Bricks 4 Kidz Educational Benefits
- Fine-motor skills are developed as children sort and assemble small bricks, axles, gears and bushings.
- Organizational skills are developed by using our labeled project kits . This skill transfers into every area of life
- Students retain more when lessons are delivered in the context of something that interests them such as playing with LEGO@
- Social-emotional skills such as patience, communication and cooperation are exercised in the process of completing a build
- Students gain practice following step by step directions to complete a task
- Completing a model nurtures process-oriented thinking and abstract thought, challenging students to envision the project before it is complete