A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
After School Workshops
Reinforce science, technology, engineering and math concepts. Build self-confidence and problem solving skills!
Interactive project-based programs that promote problem solving skills and process oriented thinking at your school.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
At Bricks 4 Kidz® we believe it’s important to tap into a child’s potential by encouraging their curiosity and creativity. Our fun-filled model plans, which are designed by engineers and architects, provide an engaging platform that teaches children to learn with LEGO® Bricks. With our theme based project kits, we playfully motivate children by reinforcing S.T.E.M. based principles. At the same time, we enhance self-esteem, improve fine-motor skills, and teach important classroom lessons such as organization and following directions. Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
- We Learn– Teachers provide a 5-10 minute themed lesson
- We Build– Students build the model of the day with simple step by step instructions
- We Play– Students explore their own creativity through free play time
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+, including:
- After school enrichment classes
- Week-long summer camps
- Birthday parties
- Preschool classes
- Kidz Night Out
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere. GOALS
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social and emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® Bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence.