A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® – Qatar
Thank you for visiting the BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® – Qatar Website
BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO® Bricks. Programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, and amusement parks. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® approach to educational play. At BRICKS 4 KIDZ ®, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity. All the activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence.
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
Introduce engineering and architecture principles.
Explore math and science concepts .
Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model .
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project .
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects .
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components .
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles.
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions .
- Foster an appreciation for how things work .
- Follow step-by-step directions to complete a task .
- Sequencing is an important skill in many learning process.
- Fine motor skills are developed while assembling projects.
- Visual and kinesthetic learning styles are utilized during project construction.
- Organizational skills are developed by keeping the bricks in their proper place.
- Completing a model with LEGO® bricks nurtures process-oriented thinking.
- Social/emotional skills such as patience, communication and teamwork are exercised.
- Working through frustration to complete a project builds self-esteem.
- Working with a partner fosters teamwork and cooperation.
- The children learn about simple machines and develop an appreciation of how thing work.
- Students will work in a lab-type setting using LEGO® bricks with an integrated curriculum based on math and science.
- Instructional content includes concepts of friction, gravity and torque, scale, gears, axles and beams.
- Part of the curriculum will include the construction of a scaled model of their elementary school.
- The material covered each session will vary depending on students’ ages, experience, and skill level.
- All material will be provided.