A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
ABOUT BRICKS 4 KIDZ®
At Bricks 4 Kidz we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO® bricks. We believe that kids learn best through hands-on activities that engage their curiosity and inspire creativity. Our programs are created around our proprietary model plans which are designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as Space Adventures, Amazing Animals, Amusement Parks, Construction Craze, Interesting Inventions, and much more!. We offer programs for children ages 3-12, including:
Bricks 4 Kidz programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Please explore our website. We hope you find what you’re looking for. If not, please call us for more information.
Mercy Díaz, 787-462-4910