Video Game Design & Coding
The ability to code is a key component of technology education today. Our coding program will teach students important strategies to enhance their logic and problem-solving skills, as well as help them work toward becoming technological innovators of tomorrow. Our program offers a skill level progression of coding concepts.
Educational Benefits of Video Game Design & Coding
- Students develop a key skill in technology education today
- Students will develop a range of coding and problem-solving skills
- Students develop rudimentary computer programming skills
- Student learn basic computer skills (navigating through folders, uploading files, drag-and-drop with mouse, keyboard use, etc.)
- Students practice logic and problem-solving skills
- Students work toward becoming technological innovators
- Program follows a skill level progression of coding concepts so students advance through multiple levels from beginner through advanced.
- Software is easy to learn and user-friendly
- LEGO models – engineering/architecture
- Utilizes LEGO® Education’s WeDo or EV3 elements, so students control their models with the codes they write.
- Game designers will think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively
- Sense of accomplishment and pride
We Learn, We Build, We Play with LEGO® Bricks
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these programs or this web site.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.