A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
Bricks4Kidz® – Pennsylvania – Carlisle – Mechanicsburg
Bricks4Kidz Carlisle – Mechanicsburg is now scheduling Winter and Spring 2017 after-school enrichment and in-school assembly workshops.
If you’re an educator, a PTO member, or a parent and would like a Bricks4Kidz S.T.E.M. (S.T.E.A.M.) LEGO® Club or a Bricks4Kidz LEGO® Robotics Club to be a part of your school’s after school enrichment programs, please give us a call at 717-961-9022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to be part of your educational curriculum!
Our school enrichment programs and summer camps provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique motorized creations, play games, and have loads of fun while learning STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) concepts, and robotics using LEGO® bricks.
With over 200 proprietary model plans designed by engineers and architects, and grouped in exciting themes, such as Space Adventures, Forces of Nature, and Laws of Motion, we offer classes for both the beginner and advanced LEGO® enthusiast, making our programs fun and accessible to all ages and skill levels; from DUPLO® bricks to advanced robotics.
The activities are designed to trigger children’s lively imaginations and build self-confidence, while reinforcing everyday skills such as problem-solving, cooperation, teamwork, and creativity.
Goals of the Program:
- Provide a fun and entertaining learning environment
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
We LEARN, we BUILD, we PLAY with LEGO® Bricks!
Click Here to enroll in one of our fun and educational classes.