We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
North Carolina – Charlotte – Concord – Cornelius – Harrisburg – Huntersville- Mooresville
Thank you for your interest in Bricks 4 Kidz- North Charlotte. We are excited for the opportunity to share our dynamic programs with you and your child!
The 2017/2018 school year is here!
Registration is now open in the following schools & locations:
Patriots Elementary, Thunderbird Preparatory Academy, Cabarrus Charter Academy, Pitts School Road Elementary, WR Odell Elementary K-2, Odell Elementary 3-5, The Cannon School, Bethel Elementary, Wedddington Hills Elementary, R Brown McAllister Elementary, Carolina International School, Guidepost Montessori and Preschool, Langtree Charter Academy, Bradford Preparatory, Harrisburg Elementary, Carl A Furr Elementary, Grace Covenant School and Pre K, Trillium Springs Montessori, Torrence Creek Elementary, The Cornelius Arts Center, Beverly Hills STEM, Irwin Academic School, Croft Community school & Davidson Day School.
Additional schools will be announced soon!
*If you would be interested in bringing Bricks 4 Kidz® to your church, school, or organization please email Lporretta@bricks4kidz.com.*
What is Bricks 4 Kidz®?
The Bricks 4 Kidz program provides a fun and exciting, hands-on approach to learning through the use of LEGO® bricks. Your child’s imagination and creativity will soar during our unique and educational sessions.
It is well known that students of all ages will retain more of what they learn when lessons are delivered in the context of something that interests them. This unparalleled program incorporates one of the best-selling toys of all time, LEGO bricks, with interesting and dynamic models for students to enjoy. Children will be exposed to important Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematical concepts while helping them develop the foundation necessary to succeed in life. Bricks 4 Kidz will benefit and help children develop in many ways including:
- Fine motor skills
- Social Interaction
- Sequencing & Organization
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving & Reasoning
• Introduce engineering and architecture principles.
• Explore math and science concepts.
• Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model.
• Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project.
• Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects.
• Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components.
• Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles.
• Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions.
• Foster an appreciation for how things work.
We Learn, We Build, We Play with…LEGO® Bricks
Click Here to enroll!