- This is a hands-on class where our youngest students design and build letters, animals and other constructions out of LEGO® bricks.
- Projects reinforce a toddler’s quest to master the alphabet
- Participants build a new project each session.
- Students work in a lab-type setting using the larger DUPLO LEGO® bricks with an integrated curriculum based on letters, numbers and age appropriate concepts.
- The material covered each session will vary depending on students’ ages, experience, and skill level.
- All class materials and handouts will be provided.
- For children to play and socialize with friends while learning educational fundamentals in a noncompetitive setting.
- To build on their problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- To have an opportunity for creative expression while improving their fine motor skills and their ability to follow directions.
- The program runs through-out the school year and follows the school calendar.
- The maximum number of children per class is 8.
- Classes meet for 45 minutes per week.
- Each class costs $15 per student.