Enrichment & Camp Instructors APPLY HERE
Who says work can’t be fun!! We are currently looking for instructors who love working with kids and LEGO® Bricks, for our hands-on school and summer programs.
Think you have what it takes?
Bricks 4 Kidz® is an innovative educational program designed to instill fundamental STEM (SCIENCE-TECHNOLOGY-ENGINEERING-MATH) concepts in students through the use of a hands-on learning approach. With LEGO® bricks, our programs create a fun learning environment that promotes preschool through adolescent development. The Bricks 4 Kidz® style of enrichment allows children to explore concepts of physics, engineering and architecture, as they, simultaneously discover their creativity, expand their imaginations, and develop essential critical thinking skills.
We are currently looking for PART-TIME employees to instruct and assist in instructing our after-school enrichment classes. In addition to enrichment classes, we offer birthday parties, in-school field trips, and seasonal camps. For teaching and assistant teaching positions, the perfect candidate would be willing (and available) to work 3-5 days per week for a two or four-hour time frame each day, and would have the option of other shifts as available.
Along with childcare and elementary education experience, those hired will have the potential to gain valuable experience while working alternate events (i.e. kidz night out, field trips, camps). We are in pursuit of self-motivated, reliable, and flexible individuals genuinely interested in a cooperative involvement, both inside the classroom and with our growing Bricks 4 Kidz® team.
Our jobs availability is part-time and primarily based on the school year schedule. As such, schedules change with the season, and we expect to re-discuss schedules for every semester and holiday season. Our after-school programs typically run in 8-12 week units within the semester, and a teaching schedule would be based on those units. We prefer that if you commit to teach a unit, that you complete the unit, for the sake of continuity with the children in the class.
- have experience and enjoy working with children ages 4 – 12,
- be able to handle a classroom of 16-24 kids
- have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license,
- be on time and have an excellent work ethic,
- have great organizational skills,
- enjoy math and science concepts,
- be able to obtain, or currently have a background check & fingerprinting record with State of NJ.
- be available 9:00a – 12:00p and 2:00p-5:00p each day.
Part Time Sales APPLY HERE
The part time sales candidate will be responsible to achieve sales, service and profitability goals for Bricks 4 Kidz in compliance with company policies and procedures. This is a part-time position of 14-21 hrs/week.
Candidates must have:
- Proven record of driving sales results
- 1-3 years relevant sales experience required
- Work independently and be organized
Birthday Party Hosts APPLY HERE
This position requires availability during weekends, some late afternoons, early evening during week days. We are looking for high energy, self-motivated, collaborative, creative, detailed, thorough and confident party leaders.
- are a leader of the highest integrity, embracing a diverse workplace and customer base;
- are able to complete job assignments with minimal supervision and juggle multiple job priorities simultaneously;
- are able to assist all guests with excellent customer service at all times;
- are able to work with a large number of children / parents;
- have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- take pride in your presentation and appearance;
- possess the skills to effectively and efficiently handle customer questions and concerns with the appropriate managers;
- have the ability to consistently maintain a positive and friendly relationship with customers and other team members;
- are able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, and special events;
- are able to work in small spaces, stand for long periods of time, be able to lift 20 lbs., climb stairs, and bend.
To apply for any of these positions, please email resume to email@example.com.