$11/child – One hour at Bricks 4 Kidz and one hour eating lunch at Pepper’s (2 slices of pizza, drink for each child) We can accommodate about 40 kids in each venue. (Students can bring extra money for ice cream and games.)
Let us bring your children a FIELD TRIP to remember.
We can cover one topic in two different ways!
Experience DOUBLE the FUN!
Children spend one hour LEARNING, BUILDING, and PLAYING with BRICKS4KIDZ!
Next, children will OUTTHINK, OUTSMART, and OUTPLAY with us for CHALLENGE ISLAND!
Experience two hours of action-packed fun.
Two Hour Field Trip – $12.00
Call us to schedule your date today!
Bricks4Kidz and Challenge Island Field Trip Combo Themes
1. B4K – Leaning Tower of Pisa (Architecture)
CI – Treetop Towers (Tower building, Foundation, Base, Measurement)
2. B4K – Sailboat, Land Sail, Windmill
CI-Blow Cart Beach (Wind Power, Sail Designs, Energy, Distance,
3. B4K – Suspension Bridge, Tower Bridge of London
CI – Great White Bridges (Truss Bridges, Engineering, Force)
4. B4K – Paddle Boat
CI – Tinfoil Falls (Buoyancy, Hull, Sink and Float, Weight)
5. B4K – Carousel Swing, Loop de Loop, Merry Go Round, Swing Boat, Tilt A Whirl, Ferris Wheel
CI – Roller Coaster Ridge, Roller Coaster Cliff, Slower Coaster (Potential and Kinetic Energy and Momentum)
6. B4K – Airplane, Air Show
CI – Air Show Fields (Lift Thrust, Aerodynamics, Measurement, Distance)
7. B4K – Centrifuge, Shuttle, Rocket
CI – Rocket Heights (Air Resistance, Air Pressure, Cylinder, Air Tight, Measurement, Distance)
8. B4K – Catapult
CI – Marshmallow Blast (Elasticity, Measurement, Accuracy)
Bricks 4 Kidz® programs provide opportunities for children to:
- awaken curiosity and inquiry
- stimulate observation and exploration skills
- enrich and enhance school curriculum
- link the science concepts learned in school to the larger world
- can easily correlate to the Louisiana common core curriculum for in school field trips
Field trip topics:
- Animals (chameleon, frog, monkey, seal, turkey, gator, bird)
- Forces (carousel swing, Ferris wheel, loop de loop, merry go round, swing boat, dragon ride)
- Simple Machines
- Construction Vehicles/Power Tools
- Louisiana Wetlands/Swamps (airboat, alligator, bird, fish, frog)
- Forces of Nature (avalanche, cyclone, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, whirlpool)
- Spin Art or Spinning Top
- Interesting Inventions (conveyor belt, hand mixer, sewing machine, turnstile, typewriter, windshield wipers, windmill)
- Laws of Motion (catapult, clock, see saw, swing, lawn mower)
- Gadgets & Gizmos (optical spinner, paper crinkler, 3-in-a-Row, personal fan, spin art, spinning top)
- Space (centrifuge, shuttle, orbiter, rocket, satellite, space robot, treadmill)
- Sports (basketball, dancer, gymnast, mini-golf, stationary bike)
- Transportation (airplane, air show planes, car, dragster, helicopter, horse and buggy, railroad crossing, sailboat)
- Engineering Marvels (Great Wall of China, London Tower Bridge, Pyramid, Stonehenge)
- Famous Buildings (castle, Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, lighthouse, Mayan Temple, Parthenon, U.S. Capitol Building,
White House, Suspension Bridge)
- Pre-school Curriculum: ABC’s and animals…numbers coming soon (We use the larger Duplo blocks for these builds.)
A Bricks 4 Kidz® field trip takes learning out of the pages of the textbook and into an imaginative, 3-dimensional, hands-on learning experience! Use the LEGO® bricks your students already know and love to get them excited about learning. A Bricks 4 Kidz® field trip is a fun-filled, engaging experience that kids will be talking about long after the fun and learning has ended.
Some lessons offer differentiated learning model plans. This is to ensure that every child can experience Bricks 4 Kidz® at their level. Please check with us for those specific lessons if you need different levels of difficulty.
Available in-school or off-site, a Bricks 4 Kidz® field trip can be a reward or incentive for your school, a way to reinforce curriculum objectives, or just a fun, enriching experience for your students!
Most field trips are $6.00 per student….depending on travel time. Each student receives a take home sheet containing a picture of their build and information taught.
**Attention Teachers and Administrators**
Why not let Bricks 4 Kidz® enrich your entire school? School grants are a great way to give this experience to every child!!!
Call us at 872-2772 to schedule your field trip or for more information.
We have the pleasure of bringing the B4K Field Trip experience to these schools:
Thank You to:
Covenant Christian Academy
East Houma Elementary
ELearning in Houma and Thibodaux
Maria Immacolata School
Upper Little Calliou
Grace Lutheran ECC
First United Methodist
Rise and Shine
Max Charter School
Over the Rainbow
Lisa Park Elementary