Parents who want the best summer camp experience for their kids choose Bricks 4 Kidz. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we help parents raise the next generation of problem solvers.
Our camps have a maximum of 12 to 20 students per camp and most of them will sell out.
Register in advance to get a spot so you won’t disappoint your kids!
Parents who love to see their children learn and have fun during the summer are registering for a Bricks 4 Kidz Summer Camp.
Over 1,000 children attended our summer camps and classes in the last year and we want your children to come build with us!
Young Builders Camps
Designed for young engineers ages 4-6.
Children MUST be age 4 by the first day of camp
Under The Sea CampFor Students age 4-6
- Your kids are invited to dive into a journey with us under the sea! In our “Under the Sea” summer camp, kids will learn about amazing sea creatures such as crabs, coral, manta rays and some of their favorites like Clownfish and sea turtles. They will be sure to recognize the familiar black-and-white striped Moorish Idol who represents a popular character from their favorite ocean-themed kids movie! Join us as we learn, build and play “Under the Sea!” this summer!
- June 18-22 9:00-11:00 Shreveport
Work Truck and Tool CampFor Students age 4-6
- Vroom vroom! Let’s get to work! Children will love our exciting camp all about work vehicles and the people who operate them. Campers can build a fire truck to rush to the rescue, a tractor to plow the fields, a bulldozer to much the soil at the construction site and more! Kids will practice using fine motor skills and make new friends, all while learning and playing with LEGO! Build, sing and laugh along with us as we drive (and fly!) through the world of work vehicles!
- July 19-13 9:00-11:00 Shreveport
The Old West CampFor Students age 4-6
- Howdy partners! Let’s learn about the old west LEGO style! Ride along on our adventure blast to the past, set in the old western region of America. Crawl out of your cabins and saddle up your houses as we build symbols of the Old West such as a cactus, cowboy hat and more using LEGO bricks. This fulfilled camp helps children develop fine motor skills and learn the exciting history of the Old West, while building, singing and playing. Giddy up and yee-haw!
- June 11-15 9:00-11:00 Bossier City TBA
Community Helpers and Heroes CampFor Students age 4-6
- Does your young engineer have big dreams of what they want to be when they grow up? In our “Community Helpers” Summer Camp, kids are sure to be motivated to fulfill awesome jobs in their community some day! We’ll learn about fun and important community workers such as firefighters, teachers, police officers, mail carriers, construction workers, and more. What better way to get excited about these community helpers than to build models using LEGO Bricks that represent their jobs? Come learn, build and play with us in our “Community Helpers” summer camp!
- June 25-29 9:00-11:00 Bossier TBA
- July 23-27 9:00-11:00 Shreveport
Safari Adventures CampFor Students age 4-6
- Grab your camera and hop in the Jeep! We’re going on a safari adventure! Kids will love learning about and building favorite safari animals and objects this week. They’ll steer their brick Jeep or boat model through the jungle, snapping imaginary photos of lions, elephants and chimpanzees on their brick camera model. Parents will be amazed by how much their children learn from the engaging lesson taught before building. Join us on our safari adventure this summer!
- July 16-20 9:00-11:00 Bossier TBA
- July 30-August 3 9:00-11:00 Shreveport
Elementary S.T.E.M. Camps
Designed for boys and girls entering 1st-6th grade in the Fall.
Transformers Creation CampFor students entering 1st-6th grade
- Get ready to build and discover how your model transforms! Campers will love the mash-up of combination models that can be rebuilt into something different. These awesome 2-in1 models will include exciting robots, vehicles and more! Follow the step-by=step building plans and ignite your inner engineer by using your imagination to transform your model into something unique. Join us for this fun-filled camp where you will use your creativity and engineering skills to build and transform! At the end of the week, all campers will go home with a custom LEGO minifigure!
- June 4-8 1:00-4:00 Shreveport
- June 18-22 9:00-Noon Bossier City
- July 23-27 1:00-4:00 Shreveport
Super Heroes CampFor students entering 1st-6th grade
- Join Bricks 4 Kidz for a week of Super Heroes with LEGO bricks. Campers will recognize a family of Incredible heroes, hero Guardians in Space, Teen heroes, and of course their favorite heroes. Explore all caped crusaders and discover their super powers. Build a fantasy world and protect it from enemies with custom contraptions made with LEGO bricks. At the end of the week, all campers will go home with a custom LEGO minifigure!
- June 4-8 9:00-Noon Shreveport
- June 25-29 9:00-Noon Bossier City
- July 23-27 9:00-Noon Shreveport
Brick City Engineers CampFor students entering 1st-6th grade
- Let’s build a CITY! There are many different types of engineering jobs, and building is one of the most fun! What would a city be without the architects and engineers who come up with the ideas, plans, and building skills to make it all come together? Campers will put their engineering and architecture skills to work as they build city themed models using LEGO Bricks. The sky’s the limit when campers are challenged to use their own ideas and skills to build a skyscraper taller than their heads! They will have a blast using custom-built cars to move the people of the city all around town- brick by brick! What an accomplishment to be able to proudly exclaim “We built this BRICK City!” At the end of the week, all campers will go home with a custom LEGO® minifigure!
- June 11-15 9:00-Noon Shreveport
- July 9-13 9:00-Noon Shreveport
- July 16-20 9:00-Noon Bossier
Galaxy Far Away CampFor students entering 1st-6th grade
- Join us on an adventurous journey through space with the Resistance! Build Rockets to blast through the atmosphere into a realm that is truly out of this world. Travel back in time to build NASA’s spaceships. Trust your Jedi building skills as a Resistance pilot to fly a spacecraft that will bring you back to our base safely. We’ll build motorized models that represent spacecraft from your favorite popular space movie. Come experience this stellar journey to a galaxy far away! At the end of the week, all campers will go home with a custom LEGO minifigure!
- June 11-15 9:00-Noon Bossier
- June 18-22 9:00-Noon Shreveport
- July 9-13 1:00-4:00 Shreveport
- August 6-10 1:00-4:00 Shreveport
Jurassic Brick Land CampFor students entering 1st-6th grade
- Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime? Put on your hiking boots and camouflage… you are about to enter Jurassic Brick Land and the fallen kingdom! Campers will build a world that comes to life with gentle Brontosaurus, ferocious Velociraptors, terrifying T-Rex, and more. We will learn about amazing dinosaurs that lived during the Jurassic period and other extinct, prehistoric animals that roamed the earth and swam the seas during that era and millions of years later. Show us your building skills using our specialized project kits! Come learn, build and play at Jurassic Brick Land Camp! At the end of the week, all campers will go home with a custom LEGO minifigure!
- June 25-29 9:00-Noon Shreveport
- July 30-August 3 Shreveport
Minecraft Mania CampFor students entering 1st-6th grade
- Minecraft is a game about placing bricks to build anything you can imagine and this week is all about Minecraft!. At night monsters come out, make sure to build a shelter before that happens. Experience the world of Minecraft with LEGO Bricks in this fun summer engineering camp! Kids will start by crafting their shelters and some of the mobs, critters and tools using LEGO® Bricks. Students will face new challenges each day, building models and crafting key elements from the popular Minecraft game. This camp has been one of our most popular camps and has been improved and expanded with almost double the model builds and activities. All campers will take home a fun LEGO minifigure.
- July 23-17 Bossier
- August 6-10 Shreveport
Camps for Older Elementary and Middle School Students
Designed for boys and girls entering 3rd-6th grade OR 4th – 9th grade in the Fall.
Robotics 101 and Coding CampFor students entering 3rd-6th grade
- How would you like to turn your next LEGO® creation into a robot, programmed to do exactly what you tell it to do? The Bricks 4 Kidz® Beginning Robotics camp offers all the fun of building with LEGO® bricks, PLUS the challenge of coding and computer programming! Using drag-and-drop icon-based software, WeDo software provides an introduction into the world of computer-programming and robotics that will equip children to succeed in a technology-based marketplace. This fun, action-packed week combines real-life skills with real-kid fun! At the end of the week, all campers will go home with a custom LEGO minifigure! This camp is designed for older kids entering 3rd – 6th grade. Older or kids with experience in robotics may want to look at our EV3 classes designed for kids in 4th -8th grade.
- June 4-8 9:00-Noon Bossier
- June 11-15 1:00-4:00 Shreveport
EV3 Robotics: Building, and Coding CampFor students entering 4th-9th grade
- Experience the cutting edge of coding and technology with this introduction of LEGO EV3 Robotics. Students will be captivated as they incorporate the newest generation of motors, sensors and software by coding their commands directly into the intelligent brick wirelessly from their tablets. Students will learn to build, code, improvise, and rebuild to complete the challenges. At the end of the week we will have a robotics and coding competition with awards and trophies. Parents are encouraged to come at the end of camp on Friday to watch the completion. This camp is designed for older kids entering 4th through 9th grade in the fall. *Younger kids will want to look at our Beginning Robotics classes designed for kids in 3rd-6th grade. PARENTS: YOUR YOUNGER CHILD WILL NOT ENJOY THIS CAMP AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER.
- June 25-29 1:00-4:00 Shreveport
- July 9-13 9:00-Noon Bossier
- July 30-August 3 Shreveport
Stop Motion Animation CampFor students entering 4th-9th grade
- Light, cameras, LEGO action! Use LEGO bricks to tell YOUR story, complete with music, special effects and all your favorite LEGO mini- figure characters! In this unique and creative camp, students will plan, script, stage, shoot, and produce their own mini-movie using Stop Motion Animation. Working as a team, students will use LEGO components to build the set and props, then shoot their movie using their digital camera, computer and microphone. Teams will use movie-making software to add special effects, titles, credits and more. When the movie is complete, campers will impress friends and family with a screening party on the last day of camp. All Campers take home a custom LEGO mini-figure, a certificate and a copy of their movie creation at the end of the week.
- June 18-22 Shreveport
Morning Camps are 9:00-Noon
Doors open at 8:55 and pick up is at noon. If you need to drop off your child early or pick up late, you now have the option to email us about “Early OR Late Pickup” options. Before Camp Fun is from 8:00-9:00 and After Camp Fun is from 12:00-1:00. You must email emcfarland@bricks 4 Kdiz.com to register for extended hours one week prior to the start of camp. The cost for Early Drop-off is $35 per week or $50 per family.
Afternoon Camps are 1:00-4:00
Doors open at 12:55 and pick up is at 4:00. If you need to drop off your child early or pick up late, you now have the option to choose “Early OR Late Pickup” when you register. Before Camp Fun is from 12:15-1:00 and After Camp Fun is from 4:00-5:00. You must register for extended hours one week prior to the start of camp.
Doors open at 12:55 and pick up is at 4:00. If you need to drop off your child early or pick up late, you now have the option to email us about “Early OR Late Pickup” options. Before Camp Fun is from Noon – 1:00 and After Camp Fun is from 4:00-5:00. You must email emcfarland@bricks 4 Kdiz.com to register for extended hours one week prior to the start of camp. The cost for Early Drop-off is $35 per week or $50 per family.
If your child comes to both morning and afternoon camps, they can bring a lunch and eat with our staff and build.
Please Register your child for a camp designed for their age. Please do not register your children for a camp if they are not in the appropriate age range. Your children will learn more and enjoy the camps more if they are in the correct age camp. If you have questions about our age rage or if a younger student is interested in attending with an older sibling, please call or email us before registering.
Campers do not need to attend the school or organization where our weeklong summer camps are held.
All Summer camps require a $25 nonrefundable registration fee for each student. You can switch your child to another week of camp (if there is availability in that camp) or cancel your camp registration up to 14 days in advance and receive a refund minus the $25 registration fee. There will be a $25 “camp change” fee if a parent changes the date or time of camp more than 2 times for a student. Canceling your camp registration within 14 days of the beginning of a camp will result in a loss of your nonrefundable $25 registration fee and 50% of the remaining session fees. No refund is available for cancelations within 7 days before the camp begins. If your child is sick for 3 or more days, we will do our best to reschedule their camp experience for another 2018 summer camp. Coupon codes, if available, must be used when you register. We can not go back to retroactively add a coupon code after you register. Not all camps have coupon codes.
If there is information that we need to help make your child’s week wonderful or if you child learns in a specific way, please let us know in advance. We will do everything we can to make your child’s summer camp experience the best weeks of the summer! If you have questions that you need answered before registering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to building with your kids this summer!
Main Shreveport Summer Camp Location:
University Elementary School
9900 Smitherman Drive
Shreveport, LA 71115
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND UNIVERSITY ELEMENTARY DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR TO ATTEND CAMPS!
At our Bricks 4 Kidz location at University Elementary School, students can come to our morning camp and afternoon camp and stay for lunch for FREE! Make sure that you register and pay for both the morning and afternoon camps for the week. Students will need to bring their own peanut free lunch Monday – Friday.
Do you need to get to work early or stay late? Now at our Shreveport Bricks 4 Kidz location at UES, you have an option for “Before Camp Fun” and “After Camp Fun” every day of the week! Just email us when you register and then let us know if you are wanting before care or after care. Early drop off for the morning camp is from 8:00-9:00 a.m. and late pick up for the morning camp is from 12:00-1:00. Early drop off for the afternoon camp is from 12:15-1:00 and late pick up is from 4:00-5:00. The cost for Before OR After care is just $35 per week, per student or $50 per family. You must email email@example.com for extended hours one week prior to the start of camp.
Bricks 4 Kidz Summer Camp at University Elementary School
University Elementary School
9900 Smitherman Drive
Shreveport, LA 71115
South Shreveport Summer Camp Location:
Provenance Neighborhood Clubhouse
Corner of Provenance Place Blvd and Woodberry Ave.
Shreveport, LA 71106
For more information about the Provenance Community visit www.yourprovenance.com
South Shreveport Location at Provenance Neighborhood
Provenance Neighborhood Clubhouse
Bossier City Summer Camp Location:
Asbury United Methodist Church
3200 Airline Drive.
Bossier City, LA 71111 (Just North of I-220 and the Target Shopping Center)
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND ASBURY DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR TO ATTEND CAMPS!
Do you need to get to work early or stay late? Now at our Shreveport Bricks 4 Kidz location at Asbury UMC, you have an option for “Before Camp Fun” and “After Camp Fun” every day of the week! Just choose the option when you register and then let us know if you are wanting before care or after care. Early drop off for the morning camp is from 8:00-9:00 a.m. and late pick up for the morning camp is from 12:00-1:00. The cost for Before OR After care is just $35 per week, per student or $50 per family. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org for extended hours one week prior to the start of camp.