BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® is an innovative educational program teaching children with LEGO® bricks!
We are always looking for instructors for our hands-on After School Enrichment and Preschool Programs, Summer and Day Camps , In- School Field Trips and Birthday Parties. Because After School Enrichment Programs are our primary focus for most of the year, prospective teachers must be available between the hours of 2:30pm – 6 pm on weekdays. This is a part -time position and could be 1 to 5 days a week. Two hour time frames are common for many programs and parties. After school programs take place primarily in Des Moines, Ames, Altoona and Waukee. Additional hours may be available for teachers who want to host Birthday Parties and lead Kidz Night Out Events or help out with In School Field Trips! If you enjoy teaching children and you are looking for a fun and rewarding part-time job this may be the job for YOU!
- enjoy working with children ages 4-13, experience teaching, leading or supervising children is beneficial
- have reliable transportation
- be on time and have an excellent work ethic
- have great organization skills
- enjoy math & science concepts
Compensation: 12 K.D –15 K.D/hr
Background check required for all teachers
- Bricks 4 Kidz supplies all necessary supplies to hold the after-school LEGO® Lab. Teacher will bring with him/her all B4K supplied Kits and Model Instructional Manuals to the specified class each day.
- Teacher is responsible for checking roster and managing registration for each class.
- Teacher is responsible for making sure all students leave with noted responsible party once class has ended or lead students to additional after-school care on campus.
- Teacher should conduct themselves in a professional manner with school personnel, students and parents as they are representing BRICKS 4 KIDZ ®
- All qualified candidates must be positive, nurturing, outgoing, dependable, mature, and have a genuine love for children.
To apply, please click HERE