Bricks 4 Kidz® after-school classes build on the universal popularity of LEGO® Bricks to deliver high quality, educational play. Every class is a fun, enriching experience for your child, using the classic bricks loved by generations of children.
A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Bricks 4 Kidz® camps are a fresh and fun way for kids to spend their school or holiday break! Children will enjoy using LEGO® Bricks to build specially-designed models, play games, explore the world of engineering, architecture and movie-making.
Celebrate your child’s birthday and build memories with a unique Bricks 4 Kidz® party experience. The timeless fun of LEGO® Bricks is sure to be a crowd pleaser for boys and girls from pre-school to pre-teen.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
(+965) 252 452 62
BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® – Kuwait
Thank you for visiting the BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® – Kuwait Website
WHO WE ARE
BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® is an international franchise founded by Michelle Cote in St. Augustine, FL. Bricks 4 Kidz has been a successful and fast growing franchise since 2008. Today, BRICKS 4 KIDZ ®– has grown to over 375 franchises worldwide and is the first master franchise of its kind in Kuwait since 2011 .The director of BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® in Kuwait, Dr. Hind Al-Robah, is the first to establish the franchise in the Middle-East. . She is the chairwoman of Awan International Group (Ltd.) and the founder of Active Parenting in the Middle-East and North Africa. Dr. Hind recognized the need to offer young learners with fun and attractive activities in tandem with structured learning. The Bricks 4 Kidz’ program accomplishes just that anduses LEGO® as an engaging tool to teach concepts of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
The BRICKS 4 KIDZ ®– Kuwait vision is to become a leading force in S.T.E.M. principled education with LEGO Bricks by offering unique and challenging learning experiences with our proprietary model designs related to the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
As a team of qualified professionals in active parenting and teaching, we are committed to the complete development of the child’s intellectual, emotional, and psychological wellbeing. Our creativity center has at its core an international and specialized bilingual curriculum designed by experts in engineering and technological fields. Children at BRICKS 4 KIDZ ®– grow and develop in a safe and caring environment that allows them to explore and discover their skills through hands on learning with LEGO® Bricks.By offering children an engaging curriculum, they will not only foster a love for learning, but will gain a positive outlook towards school and the confidence to meet the challenges in the world around them.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO® Bricks. Programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, and amusement parks. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the BRICKS 4 KIDZ ® approach to educational play. At BRICKS 4 KIDZ ®, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity. All the activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence.
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
Introduce engineering and architecture principles.
Explore math and science concepts .
Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model .
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project .
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects .
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components .
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles.
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions .
- Foster an appreciation for how things work .
- Follow step-by-step directions to complete a task .
- Sequencing is an important skill in many learning process.
- Fine motor skills are developed while assembling projects.
- Visual and kinesthetic learning styles are utilized during project construction.
- Organizational skills are developed by keeping the bricks in their proper place.
- Completing a model with LEGO® bricks nurtures process-oriented thinking.
- Social/emotional skills such as patience, communication and teamwork are exercised.
- Working through frustration to complete a project builds self-esteem.
- Working with a partner fosters teamwork and cooperation.
- The children learn about simple machines and develop an appreciation of how thing work.
- Students will work in a lab-type setting using LEGO® bricks with an integrated curriculum based on math and science.
- Instructional content includes concepts of friction, gravity and torque, scale, gears, axles and beams.
- Part of the curriculum will include the construction of a scaled model of their elementary school.
- The material covered each session will vary depending on students’ ages, experience, and skill level.
- All material will be provided.
Click Here to enroll.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks