A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® – Indianapolis North
Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. Our camps, after-school programs, pre-school classes, and in-school field trips expose students to important Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) concepts through hands-on lessons, interactive models, and challenges.
Every Bricks 4 Kidz program provides a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All of this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive and creative atmosphere.
All Bricks 4 Kidz activities are designed to trigger children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence. We learn. We build. We play. WITH LEGO BRICKS!
- Explore math and science concepts.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles.
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model.
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project.
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects.
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components.
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles.
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions.
- Foster an appreciation for how things work.
- Have fun!
Be sure to Like us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on all of the exciting things we are planning for the Indy area!