Robotics Club at Trampoline High
Let’s exercise body and mind! Open registration Kids 6 to 13 join our Robotics Club located at Trampoline High. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, play, build and program robots using LEGO® bricks! Learn principals of science, technology, engineering and math, using TECH Bricks, gears, pulleys, motors, battery packs and a whole lot more.
Only 20 spots available for each Club (Club 1: Grades k-1 and Club 2: Grades 2 to 5) Exercise both, body and mind! The program run’s alongside the school year calendar with 33 activities total (once a week every Tuesday at 4:00 PM) for 90 minutes where they will attend to a structured Bricks 4 Kidz class and have a 30 minute playtime activity using trampolines.
Before the end of the school year, we’ll pick our best master builders to showcase their Robots and get the chance to compete against other clubs for a chance to win special prizes and the Bricks 4 Kidz, Kendall Robot of the Year title.
Security is our top priority, that’s why Trampoline High will open EXCLUSIVELY to Club members during class time. Classes must be payed in 4-class packages (also called Sessions) of $100 each. Register now and with your first session payment reserve your child’s spot in this amazing one-of-a-kind club using LEGO® bricks!
What: Bricks 4 Kidz Robotics Club using LEGO® bricks
When: Every TUESDAY (alongside Public Schools calendar)
Time: 4:00 – 5:30PM (90 minutes)
Where: Trampoline High: 12395 SW 130th St. #111 Miami, FL, 33186
Price: $100 Session (4-class package)
- For children ages 6-13
- Must sign Bricks 4 Kidz Waiver. Download here and bring or sign first day of class.
- Must sign Trampoline High Waiver. Click here
- Must Bring Non-skid socks to use the trampolines. You may purchase them the first day of class for $1 the pair.
- Must acknowledge Rules & Safety procedures of Trampoline High. Read them here
- We do not provide food or drinks during the program, you may send your child with his/her own drinking bottle
REGISTRATION CLOSED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2016. CHECK AGAIN SOON!
About Bricks 4 Kidz
Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. All activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence. We offer an EXCLUSIVE Curriculum with 200+ models based on S.T.E.M. concepts which makes us the No. 1 Child Enrichment Program by Entrepreneur Magazine 4 years in a row!
- Text JOIN to 62687 and ad Bricks 4 Kidz to win special discounts, rewards, LEGO® sets and other cool stuff!