A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ – Florida – Southwest – Orlando
At Bricks 4 Kidz®, We Learn, We Build, We Play with LEGO® Bricks.
Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to learn the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), using LEGO® bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence. Our teachers foster an atmosphere of cooperation and team building while encouraging students to problem solve and think outside the box. Students will use our step by step model plans and proprietary project kits to create all kinds of new creations. Sign up for exciting themes such as Space, Laws of Motion, Amazing Animals, Inventions and more!
Come join us as we learn, build and play… the Bricks 4 Kidz® way!
We offer activities for children ages 3-12+, including:
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Click Here to enroll.