A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
ABOUT BRICKS 4 KIDZ®
Bricks 4 Kidz classes provides an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, we play…with LEGO® Bricks. Programs are built around proprietary model plans, with exciting themes such as space, construction and amusement parks. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz approach to educational play. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage curiosity and creativity.
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+, including:
After-school enrichment classes
Summer Camps (Half/Full Day)
Kidz Night Out
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.REGISTER TODAY!