A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ
Florida – North Pinellas County
Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs
Welcome to Bricks4Kidz® – North Pinellas! Our enrichment programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique motorized creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. With over 150 proprietary model plans designed by engineers and architects, and grouped in exciting themes, such as Space Adventures, Amusement Park and Transportation Timeline, our programs cater to all ages and skill levels; from Duplo bricks to robotics, we offer classes for both the beginner and advanced LEGO® enthusiasts. Students participate in activities that are designed to trigger their lively imaginations, build self-confidence, and promote cooperation and teamwork.
In addition to our after school enrichment classes, we offer:
Seasonal camps (summer/winter break)
WANT TO SEE US IN ACTION? CLICK THE GREEN BOXES ON THE TOP RIGHT!
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Click Here to enroll.