We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
Galaxy Far Away After School Enrichment Class Now Enrolling! Please visit our classes page for schedules and enrollment details. Don’t see your child’s school listed? Check back soon for schedule updates.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ – California – Camarillo – Thousand Oaks
Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence.
From toddlers to teens, from pure education to fun….. we’ve got you covered! With more than a hundred program models to choose from, including education, robotics to super heroes, let Bricks 4 Kidz® of Camarillo and Thousand Oaks pave the way for an educational, fun filled experience.
Early & Advanced Engineers (1st-5th Grade)
Students will combine learning and fun as they engage in building with traditional bricks and/or motorized technic Lego® Bricks. Model themes may include Famous Buildings, Transportation, Construction, Inventions, Forces of Nature, Space Adventure Travel, Energy is Everywhere & many more. Teachers will introduce architectural and engineering concepts of scale, torque, friction, gravity, gear ratio, relationships between force, mass and acceleration, work, distance as well as Newton’s Laws in these interactive hands on classes.
Kids interested in the world of computer programming are introduced to the basics in our Jr. Robotics program. For those looking to develop and practice story-writing and production, our Stop Motion Movie Making programs help bring their stories to life! For a listing of our programs and locations visit our classes page.
Don’t stress over what to do for your little Master Builder’s next birthday. Let Bricks 4 Kidz provide the FUN and entertainment! We have a lot of popular party themes to choose from, or can help customize one for you. Visit our Parties Page for more details.
Our Program Goals
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work.
Proud sponsor of the Pleasant Valley Jr. First LEGO League, partners with Camarillo Public Library, and Conejo Recreation & Park District.