A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ – California – Los Angeles – South Pasadena
Our Bricks 4 Kidz programs and classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children to grow. Programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, and amusement parks. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz approach to educational play. Many of our courses incorporate STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Our proven system will engage, challenge and teach your child how to work in a group setting, on a 2-3 person team or working as an individual. At Bricks 4 Kidz we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO® Bricks.
At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We offer activities for children ages 3-10+ including:
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work