Celebrate your child’s birthday and build memories with a unique Bricks 4 Kidz® party experience. The timeless fun of LEGO® Bricks is sure to be a crowd pleaser for boys and girls ages 5 to 14. Birthday parties consist of creative LEGO-based games and activities led by a Bricks 4 Kidz party host, plus LEGO Bricks galore to keep the birthday builders happy. We even provide the invitations and thank you notes to ensure a fun and hassle-free experience for kids and parents alike. We offer a variety of packages to fit your party expectations, depending on number of children, location and duration. All packages are customizable.
Deluxe Party Package $195
- 2 Hours for 10 Children ($10 per additional child)
- Dedicated Party Host for 90 minutes
- Bricks 4 Kidz model build (e.g. zip line racer)
- Free play with our giant tub of LEGO bricks
- Host-led LEGO-related games, builds, and challenges
- Birthday child receives a Bricks 4 Kidz T-shirt signed by the guests
- Electronic invitations with your choice of design
- Additional options: see Add-Ons below
Premiere Party Package $295
- 2 Hours for 15 Children ($15 per additional child)
- Includes everything from the Deluxe Party Package plus:
- Mini-figure factory:
Each guest builds a custom mini-figure to take home!
The Workz Party Package $395
- 2 Hours for 20 Children ($20 per additional child)
- Includes everything from the Premiere Party Package plus:
- Race Car Factory:
Each guest builds & races a custom LEGO mini car to take home
Girls and boys alike love this activity! (or substitute Jewelry Factory)
Add-Ons (per item or guest)
- Bricks 4 Kidz T-Shirt: $10
- Bricks 4 Kidz Helium Latex Balloon: $1
- LEGO Shaped Birthday Cake Candle: $1.50
- Pizza and Drinks: call for pricing
- Mini-fig Factory: $5
- Race Car Factory: $5
- Jewelry Factory: $5
Please Note: A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking to secure your date. Parties are held at your location (home, community center, church, etc.) or at one of our partners’ facilities (e.g. Round Table Pizza, STAR Center) for an additional charge. Cake,food, beverages and paper goods are typically the responsibility of the birthday child’s parents. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Request your party below or call Kristi at 253-777-3481.