After-School and Homeschool Classes
Click here to register for campus-specific email notifications for new classes. Look for our After-School Enrichment programs on the campuses of the following schools:
Charter and Private Schools
Dripping Springs ISD
Lake Travis ISD
Round Rock ISD
How are we different from other classes that use LEGO® bricks?
- Our classes are collaborative – not competitive!
- Our unique lessons and themed learning units meet TEKS objectives in science, math, social studies for grades K-5.
- We provide an email summary of educational concepts and vocabulary taught in each class, a picture of the model, and information so families can explore concepts and build together at home.
- Every student builds his or her own custom mini-figure, uses it to interact with the building models throughout the class session, and takes the mini-figure home to keep!
- We offer two difficulty levels for each model. That means experienced builders will be challenged, and all students will build confidence as they develop skills. Our instructors can meet the needs of differently abled learners.
- We have so many different learning units available, students can take
- ® after-school classes for over THREE YEARS, and s/he will still be building new models! (And we add learning units each year!)
Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
- We Learn: Teachers provide a 5- to 10-minute themed lesson
- We Build: Students work in pairs to build the model of the day using our simple visual step-by-step instructions
- We Play: Students express their own creativity through play time
- (512) 270-8879