BRICKS 4 KIDZ¬ģ¬†Fort Bend
Call Us Today!
We Learn,¬†We Build,¬†We Play¬†with‚Ä¶..LEGO¬ģ¬†Bricks
Welcome to Bricks 4 Kidz¬ģ Fort Bend. ¬†We are excited to offer after-school enrichment classes, preschool classes, camps, field trips, birthday parties, and many SUPER FUN activities.
The Creativity Center on HWY 6 has been closed and Bricks 4 Kidz – Fort Bend is under new ownership. We are taking the business of ‘learning through play’ mobile and we are looking forward to sharing the Bricks 4 Kidz experience with children, parents and schools throughout Fort Bend.¬† We are currently working hard to schedule Pre-School Classes, After School Enrichment Programs and Camps across Fort Bend.¬† Check out our online Class Schedule to find a class near you or call us to chat about scheduling something in your area¬†or at your child’s school.¬†¬†¬†
Our programs, built around our proprietary model plans, provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO¬ģ bricks.
Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz¬ģ approach to educational play. At Bricks 4 Kidz¬ģ, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity. The activities are designed to trigger young children‚Äôs lively imaginations and build their self-confidence. Through the use of lab-focused exercises utilizing LEGO¬ģ bricks your child will build exciting themes such as simple machines, outer space, amusement parks, and more¬†created by Bricks 4 Kidz¬ģ. Participants will also experiment with their own inventions, play games, and learn cooperation, responsibility and teamwork.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Explore our website to locate information about our programs. ¬†If you don‚Äôt find a program that works for you, contact us and we will do our best to customize a program to fit your needs.
Interested in a Bricks 4 Kidz Birthday Party?¬† We bring the Bricks 4 Kidz experience¬†to you.¬† Schedule your in-home party with us today.¬†
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+.