Welcome to BRICKS4KIDZ®
We Learn. We Build. We Play. We take STEM education to a whole-new level!
- Bricks4Kidz is an exciting new program that inspires, develops, and educates preschoolers, elementary, and middle school-age students with structured curriculums and activities that support parents, teachers, and school administrators as they implement standards-aligned curriculum and instruction – especially in the areas of SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, and MATH. These hands-on experiences enhance physical, emotional, social, and intellectual growth and development – helping each child attain educational goals.
- Our structured, LEGO® brick based programs are purposely designed to combine learning and fun. LEGO bricks have been named “Toy of the Century” by both US Fortune Magazine and the British Association of Toy Retailers! So, it just makes sense to use them to inspire, develop, and educate our leaders of tomorrow! We intertwine the concepts of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) with curriculms and activities using LEGO® bricks, gears, motors, pulleys, and more.
- Every child is unique and learns various ways. That’s why our programs are so perfect – we have incorporated the latest in technology (Android Tablets) with lessons and Bricks 4 Kidz’ designed, interactive models (most are motorized) so children are engaged as they go hands-on learning the subject matter.
- We incorporate and teach, as children experience, the Engineering Design Process of ASK, IMAGINE, PLAN, CREATE, IMPROVE
- Programs include: in-school instruction/field trips, afterschool programs, homeschool programs, workshops, Scout/Troop programs, camps, and birthday parties.
We are here to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow, one LEGO brick at a time.
So, why not provide a fantastic AND fun educational experience for a child in your life today?!
- Contact us today for more information: 803-792-5346