Boys & Girls ages 6-13+ who like LEGO bricks, will LOVE our engaging, hands-on Camps. Our camps BUILD Knowledge, Life Skills and Key Character Traits while children have fun building custom moving, motorized and 3D Bricks 4 Kidz’ models; mesmerizing mosaics (made of LEGO bricks, of course!); and awesome take-home crafts! Whether you’re a parent or a facility looking for something uniquely fun and educational, contact us. You’ll be glad you did!
A variety of themed and specialty camps serving 4 yr olds to 7th graders. Some include: Minecraft(TM), Superheroes, Bricks 4 Girlz, Robotics and more! We have something your child or students will be sure to love and learn from. So, check us out or contact us for a unique and engaging experience for your child or students. Whether you’re a parent or a facility looking for summer programming, we have something children love and learn from!
Bricks 4 Kidz® after-school workshops are unique and help children learn and have fun! And, Bricks 4 Kidz students improved test scores by as much as 9%* – that’s almost a whole grade! As a local, educational non-profit resource, we’re here to support parents and educators with our hands-on programming that BUILDS Knowledge, Life Skills & Character Traits! Every workshop is a fun, enriching experience for your student. Are you interested in having our top-notch program at your school?! Contact us today to find out how! 803-792-5346
A Build Me Up Bricks 4 Kidz® in-school workshop BUILDS on what you teach your students in Social Studies, Science, Math and ELA! As your local, educational, non-profit resource, we’re here to support you and PreK – 12th grade students to help BUILD Brighter Futures! Having served thousands of students and teachers in our area (and with such wonderful support and feedback), we’re confident you and your students will learn and love it just as much. Our unique, engaging & affordable hands-on workshops BUILD Knowledge (about the subject), essential Life Skills (collaboration, critical thinking, problem solving, etc.) and key Character Traits (Respect, Obedience, Perseverance, etc.) during a fun and educational experience! Plus, they’re easy because we come to you!
Our hands-on, interactive curriculum introduces developmentally-appropriate concepts and skills such as counting and patterning; addition & subtraction; recognizing colors and shapes; sequencing; following verbal and auditory instruction; and engineering principles as he/she learns a new subject each class and reinforces what is learned with a custom model build of that subject. Subjects include: ‘Amazing Animals’, ‘Numbers’, ‘Me & My 5 senses’; Community; and more! And, we come to you!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
Welcome to Build Me Up BRICKS4KIDZ® of Fort Mill-Tega Cay-Charlotte-Lake Wylie, Rock Hill and Indian Land
We Learn. We Build. We Play. We prepare children for the 21st Century! We BUILD Brighter Futures for Pre-K through Adults.
We’re booking now for AWESOME PreK-12th grade Standards-based in-School Field Trips/Workshops. Visit our Field Trips Page to learn more!
Our Uniquely Fun & Educational In-school Field Trips support you and State Standards! (plus, they teach essential life skills and character traits along the way).
- The Build Me Up Bricks4Kidz program is an exciting way to inspire, develop, and educate preschoolers, elementary, middle and high school-age students with structured hands-on projects. These projects support students, parents, teachers, and school administrators as they achieve standards-aligned curricula and instruction – especially in the areas of SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, and MATH (STEM), Social Studies and Language Arts. But even more, a Bricks 4 Kidz experience enhances physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth and development – helping children attain essential life-long skills. Whether you are a student, teacher, school administrator or parent – why not try a Bricks 4 Kidz enrichment program and see how we’re helping build brighter futures?!
- Our structured, LEGO® brick based programs are purposely designed to combine learning and fun. LEGO bricks have been named “Toy of the Century” by both US Fortune Magazine and the British Association of Toy Retailers! So, it just makes sense to use them to BUILD Brighter Futures! We intertwine the concepts of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) with unique lessons and custom model building using our proprietary kits containing LEGO® bricks, gears, motors, pulleys, and more.
- Every child is unique and learns various ways. That’s why our programs are so perfect – with lessons and Bricks 4 Kidz’ designed, interactive models (most are motorized) so children are engaged as they go hands-on learning the subject matter.
- Learn, Build, Play – that’s what we do. Children gain KNOWLEDGE of the subject, BUILD A CUSTOM MOVING or MOTORIZED Bricks 4 Kidz Model; and are challenged to MODIFY their creations using more teamwork, problem solving and critical thinking – all the while having fun!
- Programs include: In-school workshops/field trips, After school programs, Home School programs, Workshops, Cub/Boy Scout & Girl Scout programs, Camps, and Birthday parties.
We are here to BULD brighter futures! Won’t you join us?
Provide a fantastic AND fun educational experience for a child in your life today!
- Contact us today for more information: 803-792-5346
- Proudly serving Fort Mill, Tega Cay, SW Charlotte, Rock Hill, Lake Wylie, Clover, and Indian Land
Build Me Up Bricks 4 Kidz is a local, educational 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supporting children, parents and educators!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
Build Me Up Bricks 4 Kidz of Fort Mill is a 501(c)(3) educational, non-profit organization dedicated to BUILDing Brighter Futures for youth and adults. For more information, contact us at 803-792-5346.