PARENTS NIGHT OUT
The Parents Night Out event is a chance for you to grab your loved one, drop the kids off and have a quiet evening at the Promenade. Enjoy a great meal, get some shopping done or go see a movie in an actual theater! (honestly, when was the last time you got to do that?)
Parents Night Out is held every month on Friday night from 6PM – 9PM, dates vary so check our schedule by clicking on the Enroll Now button in the top right hand portion of this webpage.
Bricks 4 Kidz® Creativity Center, Suite 810 (across from Sweet & Sassy® and Fuzziwigs®)
WHAT WILL WE DO
We will provide pizza, drinks (non-caffeinated of course!) and a ton of great LEGO® games and fun. Here are some of the things we will be doing:
– this will be a structured model build with the group…and don’t tell the kids, but it will also be educational!
Games and Contests
– Tallest Tower, Zip Line Races, A-Minute-To-Win-It, and much much more!
– LEGO® Star Wars®, LEGO® Indiana Jones®, LEGO® Rock Band® and others.
We also have LEGO® Duplo® bricks for the younger kids
HOW TO SIGN-UP
Click on the Enroll Now button and find the Parents Night Out class…just follow the directions from there.
If you are enrolling more than one child, then use the code below for a 20% discount off the total cost (this code is only good if you are enrolling multiple children at once):
Discount Code: 4E63EC7C7210C
There are a few requirements for this event:
- Each child must be potty trained…otherwise there is no age limit
- We ask that you stay in the Promenade Area in case of any emergencies
- Children must be picked-up by 9PM, additional charges may occur for late pick-up.
- We ask that all personal items (i.e. LEGO® mini-figures or sets) be left at home
- The center will be secured and we ask that the same person be present at drop-off and pick-up
- No food from home will be allowed in the center to ensure a secure environment for children with allergies
If you have any questions about this event, please feel free to contact us or stop by the center. Thank you.