BRICKS 4 KIDZ®
DESCRIPTION OF PROGRAM
- This is a hands-on class where students will design, program and build. While exploring engineering, architecture, robotics and physics, students will develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- After school enrichment participants build a new project each week. Each session has a new theme.
- Workshops, camps, birthday parties, Corporate Team Building and special needs classes offered.
- Kids already know how to build with LEGO® bricks, but with a little coaching they can learn science, technology, engineering, math and the architecture and concepts of physics by using these plastic components.
- Students will develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Students will explore cultures, social sciences and the arts as they explore the facts behind each build.
- Reading, writing, researching and verbal skills are increased.
- Cooperation and collaboration are taught.
- Students are prepared to become involved in FIRST: LEGO(R) Leagues, Robotic and Technic Competitions.
- Students that continue in FIRST become eligible for college scholarships.