In-School Field Trips
Bringing the Bricks 4 Kidz Experience to the Classroom
A Bricks 4 Kidz field trip provides opportunities for children to:
- Explore the content learned in school in a hands-on, kinesthetic way
- Stimulate observation and exploration skills
- Enrich and enhance school curriculum
- Link the science concepts learned in school to the larger world
A Bricks 4 Kidz field trip takes learning out of the pages of the textbook and into an imaginative, 3-dimensional, hands-on learning experience! Use the LEGO® bricks your students already know and love to get them excited about learning. A Bricks 4 Kidz field trip is a fun-filled, engaging experience that kids will be talking about long after the fun and learning has ended.
Details and Pricing:
- We provide the instructor, all materials, and a handout that details the concepts learned with a picture of the model built that day.
- Class length: 45 minute workshops for up to 28 students at a time (we will happily travel from class to class throughout the day)
- Pricing: We price based on volume of students. The breakdown is as follows.
20 students or less: $8 per student (Subject to a minimum of $150)
20-40 students: $7 per student
40-70 students: $6 per student
70+ students: $5 per student
- We can work with you to choose a lesson that fits within your curriculum. We have many different themes to choose from including transportation, laws of motion, inventions, and animals.
To learn about the different lessons we have to offer and how to schedule a fun and affordable in-school field trip for your students, please give us a call at 513.716.KIDZ (5439) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.