BRICKS 4 KIDZ® programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children where we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO® bricks! Programs are created around our proprietary model plans which are designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as Amusement Parks, Spectacular Space, Interesting Inventions, and Construction Craze.
Now is the time to enroll your child in our After School Enrichment Program! After-school Enrichment Classes
Teachers and Principal: We have In-School Workshops that are a hit with kids and teachers alike!
- Forces and Motion
- How Things Move
- Natural Resources and Energy
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Simple Machines
OR choose builds that coincide with your curriculum such as:
- Natural Science and more! Click here for more information!
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® has many exciting and innovative programs:
- After-school Enrichment Classes
- Birthday Parties
- Preschool Classes
- Field Trips for your summer camps or After School Programs
GOALS Of Bricks 4 Kidz Piedmont NC:
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to educational play. At Bricks 4 Kidz®, we believe that kids learn best through hands-on activities that engage their curiosity and inspire creativity. Our programs cater to all ages and skill levels; from DUPLO® bricks to robotics, we offer classes for both the beginner and advanced LEGO® enthusiasts!
Bricks 4 Kidz® programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited, self-expression is celebrated, self confidence is built, problem solving is triggered and teamwork is encouraged.
Note about our programs:
Bricks 4 Kidz offers enrichment camps, classes and programs that are NOT LICENSED by the state of North Carolina as child care services. The exclusive educational focus of our program is teaching your child(ren) the pre-engineering skill of model building, using LEGO® bricks, gears, motors and remote controls.
As with any program there are typical risks of injury you should be made aware of: (1) loss or damage to personal property; (2) injury or fatality due to, and/or related to, (a) walking, running, jumping, colliding with other students, and/or other physical activity, (b) head, neck, arm, leg, and/or back injuries, (c) the condition of facilities which are not under the control and maintenance of Bricks 4 Kidz®, (d) exposure to inclement weather, outdoor terrain, and all the risks inherent therein, (e) slips and falls, and (f) any and all other aspects and stress related to the camp, including interaction with personnel at other locations, who may not be employees of Bricks 4 Kidz®, among others.
All instructors are employees of Bricks 4 Kidz Piedmont NC and have satisfactorily completed a background check by the North Carolina.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Piedmont NC…
In Case you didn’t know it…
We Have Moved!
Our new location is at the
Nussbaum Center For Entrepreneurship
1451 S. Elm-Eugene St. Suite 1102 Greensboro NC