A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ– New Jersey – Woodbridge Twp – Carteret
To Register for a class, please Click Here
Bricks 4 Kidz® programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children where we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO® bricks. Programs are created around our proprietary model plans which are designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as Amusement Parks, Spectacular Space, Interesting Inventions, and Construction Craze.
Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to educational play. At Bricks 4 Kidz®, we believe that kids learn best through hands-on activities that engage their curiosity and inspire creativity. Our programs cater to all ages and skill levels; from DUPLO® bricks to robotics, we offer classes for both the beginner and advanced LEGO® enthusiasts!
Bricks 4 Kidz® programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited, self-expression is celebrated, self confidence is built, problem solving is triggered and teamwork is encouraged.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Click Here to enroll.