Bricks 4 Kidz® programs provide opportunities for children to:
- awaken curiosity and inquiry.
- build on their social and emotional skills such as patience, communication and teamwork.
- stimulate observation and exploration skills.
- enrich and enhance school curriculum by linking the science, math and language arts concepts learned in school to a fun and exciting time with LEGO® bricks!
- work on their sef-esteem by completing a project.
A Bricks 4 Kidz® field trip takes learning out of the pages of the textbook and into an imaginative, 3-dimensional, hands-on learning experience! Use the LEGO® bricks your students already know and love to get them excited about learning. A Bricks 4 Kidz® field trip is a fun-filled, engaging experience that kids will be talking about long after the fun and learning has ended.
Please contact Shyrelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or (316) 290-9606 for more information about these programs!