ABOUT THE FOUNDER
From 2005 to 2008 Ms. Cote was a freelance architectural draftsman until she realized the opportunity to educate children on the STEM concepts (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) by utilizing LEGO® Bricks. Michelle Cote founded Bricks 4 Kidz in 2009 in St. Augustine, Fla. Because her son loved to play with LEGO® Bricks, Mrs. Cote developed a Creative Science LEGO-based after-school class that was an immediate success with his friends and other students. Classes began to fill and more school starting inquiring on programs. With the demand Mrs. Cote increased her class offerings with more LEGO Bricks-based classes with children and shortly after Bricks 4 Kidz was born! Ms. Cote continues to create and design new Bricks 4 Kidz project kits and theme-based models.
Bricks 4 Kidz has grown to over 600 franchises in over 40 countries in just 6 years. Bricks 4 Kidz has received several accolades from Entrepreneur Magazine, such as #1 Child Enrichment Franchise, January 2014, 2015 & 2016 #2 , Top Homebased Franchise, Fastest Growing and Best of the Best.
TURN YOUR DREAM INTO REALITY
For many people, the dream of owning their own business is just that – a dream. But it doesn’t need to be. With a BRICKS 4 KIDZ® franchise you can turn your dream into a reality and be your own boss, create a new career, and begin enjoying the many benefits of business ownership.
Start Up Support
- Territory analysis;
- Guidance on how to obtain contracts with public and private schools.
- One week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program at our corporate training.
- Exclusive use of our proprietary Operations Manual. Tools For Success
- Use of BRICKS 4 KIDZ® name, logos and trademarks;
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient.
- Your own email address at www.bricks4kidz.com;
- A well-managed website that will promote your BRICKS 4 KIDZ® business at an easy to find web address, that will post your address, phone number, and other contact information as well as all your classes and other activities (camps, birthday parties, etc.)
- A Research and Development team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Sales and marketing training, including how to obtain school contracts and utilizing our proven marketing strategies
- 24/7 Telephone consultations with our franchisee support team.
- Scheduled visits from Field Support Representatives.
- Meetings, teleconferences and workshops designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs.