ABOUT BRICKS 4 KIDZ®
WELCOME to Bricks 4 Kidz in the Space Coast Area
Bricks4Kidz is an exciting program that engages pre-school and elementary-age students with structured curriculum and activities that are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects. We have exciting themes such as space, construction, amusement parks, famous building and much more! Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz approach to educational play. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity!
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
We Learn, We Build, We Play with….LEGO® BRICKS! which in turn we are Building Up our Future Engineers, Architects, Scientists, Teachers, Space Cadets, Programmers, and More!